Eckhard Kruse studied Computer Science and obtained a Ph.D. in robotics/computer vision. He worked as scientist and manager in the area of industrial software technologies and is now professor for Applied Computer Science at the Baden-Wurttemberg Cooperative State University. He is living in Heidelberg, Germany.
Since 2004, Eckhard Kruse is making short films, doing the screenwriting, directing, camera, editing, 3D-animation and music composition mostly by himself. His films were screened at numerous festivals and received several awards.
Eckhard Kruse Films:
- Zuviel Pflege (Too much care), 2004, 6:25 min
- Kartoffelgericht (Potato dish), 2005, 11:25 min
- Eine neue Theorie (A new theory), 2005, 6:50 min
- Vom Umgang mit Schnupfen (How to treat a cold), 2006, 2:15 min
- Dyschromopie, 2007, 1:15 min
- Mouse-Falle (mousetrap), 2007, 1:00 min
- Zehn Áœbungen (Ten Practices), 2008, 3:55 min
- Eng (Tight), 2009, 9:55 min (Special Mention at Cinemambiente 2010)
- Fastest Way, 2009, 1:39 min
- DeGX-Analyse, 2010, 5:25 min